QtitanChart is a powerful C++ library that can be used to provide your applications with colorful and beautiful diagrams.
In order to add QtitanChart to your application you need a few lines o0f code and a convenient software architecture.
Here are some key features of "QtitanChart":
· Supports multiple diagram series
· Customize chart appearance
· A large array of themes
· Customizable chart elements
· Qt 4.8 or later
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Support for Qt5.
· Fixed: General fixes for drawing issues.
· Fixed: Correcting filling of Area series.
· Fixed: Correcting drawing legends and their positioning.
· Fixed: Rendering problems after switching on mode AntiAlias.