Password Complexity Validator 1.1
Password Complexity Validator is a flexivle Java based library that will allow you to define a set of parameters for your password, and validate against it.
Instructions on how to use the Password Complexity Validator utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Password Complexity Validator is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- Minimum and max password length
- Minimum lower and upper alpha chars
- Minimum numerical chars
- Mininum special/symbol chars
- Minimum character differences between the users last password
- Allow or deny the usage of extended ascii characters.
- Allow or deny phone numbers within the password
- Allow or deny dates within the password
- Allow or deny if passwords can contain dictionary words:
- Min length of the dictionary word
- Accuracy of the bloom filter
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!