PDFjet for Java is an easy to use, small library that hels you generate PDF documents.
PDFjet for Java is written in the Java programming language. PDFjet is compatible with the Google App Engine.
Here are some key features of "PDFjet for Java":
Drawing support for:
· Bezier Curves
· Complex paths and shapes
· Text kerning when using the Helvetica and Times-Roman families of core fonts
· Embedding hyperlinks
· Support for embedding OpenType and TrueType fonts
· Support for the fonts included with Reader 7.0 and Reader 8.0 installations
Embedding of the following types of images:
High level components:
· Simple to use Table class with flexible reporting capabilities
· Flexible Chart component with support for scatter plots and lines
· TextColumn component with text kerning and justification support
· Support for Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes
· Support for PDF417 2D barcodes
· Java 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved the support for PNG images with alpha transparency.
· Numerous other small improvements.