Simply put, OLib is a free and open-source, high performance library of mathematical functions and algorithms.
OLib is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update olib_discrete_sp.cpp, olib_discrete_sp.h, weird_numbers.cpp, makefile
· Add Zlib files for Windows 32 and 64 bits
· Add folder "Applications" with the latest versions of Windows applications
· Add folder "Primes file" with the gz file containing all the primes up to the memory limit
· Add create_gzfile.cpp to create the gz file
· Add Zlib files for Linux 32 and 64 bits
· Add the latest versions of Linux applications