ODE is a free, industrial quality library for simulating articulated rigid body dynamics. For example it can simulate ground vehicles, legged creatures, and moving objects in VR environments.
ODE is fast, flexible and robust and has a built-in collision detection.
NOTE: ODE si licensed and distributed under the terms of the BSD License and GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix bug: Fix problem when attaching no body to a joint.
· Fix problem with dJointGetUniversalAngle2 when the joint is attached to only a body 2. The sign was inverted.
· Fix bug reported by Tilman: dxJointPU::getInfo1 was setting twice the limit of limot1 to zero and not limot2.
· Fixed a bug in dSpaceCollide2: if both geoms are not in spaces they would not have valid AABBs.
· Swapped geometries returned in contacts for OPCODE Trimesh-Plane collisions as they were returned in unnatural order being different from that in GIMPACT
· Fixed an inverted sign problem on positions of joints PU and PR.
· Fix bug: when a slider, piston, pu or pr joint had only one body attached to position 2, dJointAttach(jId, 0, bId). The body was not push in the right direction to move back between the limits.
· Fix bug in dJointGetPUAxis2: the axis was not multiplied with the the rotation matrix of the good body.
· Fix bug if there is only one body on the PU joint the axis returned was not the right one.
· New functions: dJo...