Free and open source library for scientific graphics
The generate plots are made using OpenGL and the resulting images can be export to JPEG, TIFF, EPS or PNG files.
· a library for the fast data plotting and handling of large data arrays;
· a library for making high-quality scientific graphics;
· a library with large and growing set of graphics.
· a library for working in window and console modes and for easy embedding into other programs;
- High quality scientific graphics
- Fast data plotting
- Numerous interfaces (C/C++/Fortran/Python/Octave)
- Generate 1D, 2D and 3D plots
- Make dual data and vector fields plots
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Minor improvements and bugfixes:
- Add LaTeX package mglTeX (author Diego Sejas Viscarra) for making figures directly from MGL script located in LaTeX file.
- Add MGL command load for loading MGL commands from external DLL (or .so) module.
- Add logo function to draw bitmap (logo), which is stretched along whole axis range.