Libiqxmlrpc is small, simple, free, easy to use, C++ object-oriented library that represents an XML-RPC solution for both client and server.
Libiqxmlrpc supports HTTP and HTTPS, both single-threaded and multi-threaded computation models on the server side, method interceptors, and other features.
Here are some key features of "Libiqxmlrpc":
· ML-RPC standard support
· Support for Nil values
· Limited introspection support (system.listMethods method)
· FCI conformance
· Method interceptors
· Custom method dispatchers
· HTTP and HTTPS server over non-blocking socket
· HTTP and HTTPS client over non-blocking socket
· HTTP Authentication
· HTTP Proxy Support
· Multi-threaded and single-threaded server options
· Support for transparent character set conversion
· Support for HTTP persistent connections
· Security settings: maximum query size; custom IP firewall
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Visual Studio 2012 and 64bit Windows.