Jodd is a free and open source Java library that enriches the JDK with many powerful and feature rich utilities.
Jodd helps with everyday task, makes code more robust and reliable. Special attention is put into creating reusable and fastest possible code and still keeping it compact.
Jodd Wot is a bundle of lightweight application frameworks. Designed following the CoC, DRY and SCS principles, Jodd makes development simple, but not simpler; you get 90% of the features with 10% of usual effort.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Petite introduces @PetiteProvier! See more...
· CHANGED: Petite manual registration is now more fluent!
· CHANGED: Petite init methods now can be invoked in 3 lifecycle points.
· NEW: DbOom now supports cache and a-to-many relationships! See more...
· CHANGED: ZipUtil refactored to fluent and more convenient interface.
· CHANGED: AnnotationDataReader enhanced to support annotated annotations.
· NEW: Madvoc configurator is now one of its components (in internal container).
· NEW: Lagarto introduced new Node method appendTextContent for reducing the garbage while building nodes text content.
· CHANGED: Added better support for Madvoc action path macros.
· NEW: Added better support in HTTP for encodings and charsets.