Jodd is a free and open source Java library that enriches the JDK with many powerful and feature rich utilities.
Jodd helps with everyday task, makes code more robust and reliable. Special attention is put into creating reusable and fastest possible code and still keeping it compact.
Jodd Wot is a bundle of lightweight application frameworks. Designed following the CoC, DRY and SCS principles, Jodd makes development simple, but not simpler; you get 90% of the features with 10% of usual effort.
- Added fallback logic for renameTo usage in FileUtil.
- All array converters have been upgraded.
- Fixed a bug in Props with preset default profiles before loading.
- Fixed NPEs on missing Email attachment name, or FROM field.
- Added support for non-english Email attachment names.
- Add default Email attachment encoding if not specified.
- Added offset to every Node in LagartoDOM.
- Added resultTypePrefix for all Madvoc results.
- Added LagartoParserContext for start() method in TagVisitor in Lagarto.
- TypeConverter#convert does not throw ClassCastException anymore, but TypeConversionException.
- Migrated to Gradle v1.8.