JDOM provides a way to represent XML documents for easy and efficient reading, manipulation, and writing.
JDOM provides a straightforward API, is a lightweight and fast, and is optimized for the Java programmer.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes Issue 106 - Uses different methods on StAX Stream output to ensure that Namespace URI's are prefixed correctly.
· Fixes Issue 111 - Improve documentation for SAXBuilder.build(String) so that it is more obvious that the String is not actual XML values, but a URI.
· Fixes Issue 112 - Improves performance of SAXBuilder when there are large ( greater than 1KB ) text sections in the input XML.
· Fixes Issue 113 - Compile (and test) against Jaxen 1.1.6
· Fixes Issue 114 - Setting the Line Separator for JDOM would not work from System.properties().
· Fixes Issue 115 - Correctly set the 'xmlns' prefix and URI for Namespace declarations in DOMOutputter.
· Fixes Issue 116 - JDOM 1.x uses an iterator to output XML child content, modify JDOM 2.x to do the same.