A free bullet physics library written in Java
NOTE: JBullet is licensed and distributed under the terms of the ZLIB license.
- 100% pure Java port, native libraries are used only for OpenGL access in demos
- ported most of Bullet 2.70-beta1 base features
- supported shapes: static plane, box, sphere, capsule, cylinder, cone, convex hull, compound shape, static and moving triangle mesh, uniform scaling shape
- supported joints: generic 6-DOF, cone twist, hinge, point2point, slider
- vehicle support
- distributed under ZLIB license (same as original Bullet)
- software OpenGL-like renderer in applet demo
- uses JStackAlloc for stack allocation of value objects
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added KinematicCharacterController, GhostObject and CharacterDemo
- Added DbvtBroadphase
- Added serialization of BVH
- Updated most classes to match Bullet 2.72