A REALbasic plugin to import and export pictures
GraphicsFormats is a plugin designed in RealBASIC to import and export pictures.
- The plugin currently supports PNG and Jpeg file formats. Both formats have the following features:
- Importing from a file.
- Importing from a string.
- Importing from a IBinaryStreamReader.
- Exporting to a file.
- Exporting to a string.
- Exporting to a IBinaryStreamWriter.
- Import and export to RGB color space.
- Import and export without using REALbasic Picture Object.
- The following features are unique to the PNG format:
- Importing with Alpha channels for all import types (file,string,stream).
- Exporting with Alpha channels for all export types (file,string,stream).
- The following features are unique to the Jpeg format:
- Import and export to Grayscale color space.
- Setting Quality.
- Setting Baseline parameter.
- You may also manually set the progressive parameter.
- Setting Smoothing factor.
- Import and export horizonatal and vertical resolution values.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now also ships with a Xojo plugin. The Xojo plugin comes in the new Xojo format and is compiled with newer SDK.
- Fixed cross compile issue when compiling from one platform to another.
- Fixed issues on Linux where there were two JPEG segments and no TGA segment.
- Plugin segments come code signed on MacOS X systems.