GPU-SD is an open source library and daemon for the discovery and announcement of graphics processing units using ZeroConf.
GPU-SD enables auto-configuration of ad-hoc GPU clusters and multi-GPU machines.
The GPU-SD library uses modules which implement discovery using different protocols. Each module is a separate library, which can be selectively linked by applications, limiting dependencies. Currently available modules are:
· DNS_SD: Remote ZeroConf (Bonjour) discovery for GPUs announced by the daemon
· CGL: Local discovery of Carbon displays (Mac OS X only)
· GLX: Local discovery of X11 servers and screens
· WGL: Local discovery of WGL_NV_gpu_affinity, WGL_AMD_gpu_association or Windows displays (Windows only)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for VirtualGL detection
· Hostname command line parameter for gpu_sd daemon
· Script to launch gpu_sd daemon as part of a slurm batch allocation