Faxpp is a small, fast and conformant XML pull parser written in C with an API that can return strings in any encoding including UTF-8 and UTF-16.
NOTE: Faxpp is licensed and distributed under the terms of the Apache License V2.0.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented the parsing of doctype declarations and internal subsets.
· Implemented the parsing of external subsets (DTDs) and external parsed entities, and a mechanism for resolving them.
· Implemented entity resolution and replacement.
· Implemented a base URI for the parser, which is used to resolve external entities.
· Changed FAXPP_set_decode() so that if the user sets a decode function, all other indications of encoding are ignored.
· Added methods to return a decode or encode function, given a string defining the encoding.
· Added line and column numbers to attribute values.
· Fixed a bug that was causing all strings to be copied.
· Fixed column counting, and line counting for "
· " at a buffer boundary.
· Fixed the handling of namespace URIs for "xml" and "xmlns", added raised the correct errors for redefining them.
· Fixed the parser to always return a START_DOCUMENT_EVENT.
· Fixed various conformance and memory related bugs.