Expat is a stream-oriented parser in which an application registers handlers for things the parser might find in the XML document (like start tags).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bugs #1515266, 1515600: The character data handler's calling of XML_StopParser() was not handled properly; if the parser was stopped and the handler set to NULL, the parser would segfault.
· Fixed bug #1690883: Expat failed on EBCDIC systems as it assumed some character constants to be ASCII encoded.
· Minor cleanups of the test harness.
· Fixed xmlwf bug #1513566: "out of memory" error on file size zero.
· Fixed outline.c bug #1543233: missing a final XML_ParserFree() call.
· Fixes and improvements for Windows platform: bugs #1409451, #1476160, 1548182, 1602769, 1717322.
· Fixes to Makefile.in to have make check work correctly
· Added Open Watcom support: patch #1523242.