DigiSigner Library is a Java based library that will allow you to add digital signatures into your PDF documents.
You will be able to use DigiSigner Library with your desktop app / applet and even a server.
DigiSigner Library is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "DigiSigner Library":
· Supports SHA2 hash algorithms
· Supports all certification levels
· Intuitive interface
· Supports many platforms
· Supports time stamp server
· Add fonts and images to signature design
· Java 1.6 or later
· You can only use the example files.