Chilkat XMP C / C++ Library 9.4.1
Library to retrieve, embed or update XMP metadata
Chilkat XMP C / C++ Library is available for the Mac OS X, Windows and Linux platforms.
- Add XMP meta data to JPEG and TIF image files.
- Add/edit/retrieve with Bag, Seq, and Alt array properties.
- Add/edit/retrieve structure properties.
- Convert date/time strings.
- Auto-groups properties by namespace.
- Add custom namespace-->URI mappings.
- Remove XMP metadata from images files
- Remove individual properties from XMP metadata.
- Works with image files containing multiple XMP documents.
Chilkat XMP C / C++ Library
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 9.4.0
- (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated CkCrypt and CkFtp C++ classes. (CkCrypt2 and CkFtp2 have been the primary C++ classes for encryption and FTP for many years.)
- (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated Chilkat.Crypt and Chilkat.Ftp .NET classes. (The primary Chilkat .NET classes for encryption and FTP have been Chilkat.Crypt2 and Chilkat.Ftp2 for many years.)
- (backward compatibility) Removed the “Blacklist” class wherever it may have been present. This class has been deprecated for many years, and the online documentation for it was removed many years ago.
- (backward compatibility, C++ API) All C++ method arguments that were pointers to objects have now become references to objects. For example, if a method argument was “CkCert *”, it is now “CkCert &”. This cause a compilation error, but the coding fix is very simple (just dereference the pointer that is passed). There are two exceptions. One is for CkXml::Search* methods where the 1st argument may be NULL, and therefore the pointer argument (CkXml *) was maintained. The second is for event callback objects (see below).