Chilkat XML Objective-C Library 9.4.1
Library to parse XML files
Chilkat XML Objective-C Library is available for all important platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Load/save XML files to an in-memory document object model (DOM).
- Add name/value attribtes to nodes.
- Compress nodes or entire sub-trees using in-memory Zip compression.
- AES encrypt the content of a node.
- Numerous methods for iterating over the nodes in a document.
- Numerous methods for searching and sorting nodes in a document.
- API designed to make it easy to do frequently encountered tasks when working with XML.
- Makes it easy to handle binary data (such as image data) within XML files.
Chilkat XML Objective-C Library
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 9.4.0
- (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated CkCrypt and CkFtp C++ classes. (CkCrypt2 and CkFtp2 have been the primary C++ classes for encryption and FTP for many years.)
- (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated Chilkat.Crypt and Chilkat.Ftp .NET classes. (The primary Chilkat .NET classes for encryption and FTP have been Chilkat.Crypt2 and Chilkat.Ftp2 for many years.)
- (backward compatibility) Removed the “Blacklist” class wherever it may have been present. This class has been deprecated for many years, and the online documentation for it was removed many years ago.
- (backward compatibility, C++ API) All C++ method arguments that were pointers to objects have now become references to objects. For example, if a method argument was “CkCert *”, it is now “CkCert &”. This cause a compilation error, but the coding fix is very simple (just dereference the pointer that is passed). There are two exceptions. One is for CkXml::Search* methods where the 1st argument may be NULL, and therefore the pointer argument (CkXml *) was maintained. The second is for event callback objects (see below).