Chilkat Upload Java Component is a unique, easy to use library that can be used to upload files over HTTP and HTTPS to a web server.
Chilkat Upload Java Component is very useful if you want to upload files via HTTP.
Here are some key features of "Chilkat Upload Java Component":
· Supports both HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
· Asynchronous uploads with real-time monitoring of percentage completion and number of bytes transferred.
· Abort capability.
· Add arbitrary HTTP POST form parameters to your upload.
· Upload multiple files in a single transaction.
· Add arbitrary (custom) HTTP header fields to the HTTP upload.
· Retrieve the HTTP response status, header, and body returned by the web server.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated CkCrypt and CkFtp C++ classes. (CkCrypt2 and CkFtp2 have been the primary C++ classes for encryption and FTP for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated Chilkat.Crypt and Chilkat.Ftp .NET classes. (The primary Chilkat .NET classes for encryption and FTP have been Chilkat.Crypt2 and Chilkat.Ftp2 for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the “Blacklist” class wherever it may have been present. This class has been deprecated for many years, and the online documentation for it was removed many years ago.
· (backward compatibility, C++ API) All C++ method arguments that were pointers to objects have now become references to objects. For example, if a method argument was “CkCert *”, it is now “CkCert &”. This cause a compilation error, but the coding fix is very simple (just dereference the pointer that is passed). There are two exceptions. One is for CkXml::Search* methods where the 1st argument may be NULL...