Chilkat Python MHT Library is a simple library that converts HTML to self-contained .MHT web archives.
Chilkat Python MHT Library can also convert HTML into a self-contained email with all referenced images embedded within the email.
Chilkat MHT can download HTML from a url, load HTML from a file, or accept HTML passed in directly as an in-memory string
Here are some key features of "Chilkat Python MHT Library":
· Download HTML from a URL and save it as a .mht file.
· Download HTML from a URL and save it as a .eml file.
· Download HTML from a URL and create a Chilkat email object for use with Chilkat Email.
· Convert local HTML files to .mht, .eml, or email object.
· Convert in-memory HTML to .mht, .eml, or email object.
· Unpack .mht files.
· SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy support.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated CkCrypt and CkFtp C++ classes. (CkCrypt2 and CkFtp2 have been the primary C++ classes for encryption and FTP for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated Chilkat.Crypt and Chilkat.Ftp .NET classes. (The primary Chilkat .NET classes for encryption and FTP have been Chilkat.Crypt2 and Chilkat.Ftp2 for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the “Blacklist” class wherever it may have been present. This class has been deprecated for many years, and the online documentation for it was removed many years ago.
· (backward compatibility, C++ API) All C++ method arguments that were pointers to objects have now become references to objects. For example, if a method argument was “CkCert *”, it is now “CkCert &”. This cause a compilation error, but the coding fix is very simple (just dereference the pointer that is passed). There are two exceptions. One is for CkXml::Search* methods where the 1st argument may be NULL...