Chilkat Perl IMAP Library is an easy to use library for reading and managing email and folders on an IMAP server.
Chilkat Perl IMAP Library is very useful if you want to easily manage your mails on an IMAP server.
Chilkat Perl IMAP Library is available for the Mac OS X, Windows and Linux platforms.
Here are some key features of "Chilkat Perl IMAP Library":
· Supports S/MIME signed and encrypted email.
· Supports TLS/SSL IMAP (Both implicit and explicit via STARTTLS).
· Works with Exchange Server (all versions)
· Works with all IMAP servers
· Supports SSH tunneling (port forwarding).
· Full set of mailbox management features for adding, deleting, and renaming mailboxes.
· Easy to manage mail item flags for "seen", "draft", "answered", and "flagged".
· Preview mail by retrieving message summaries.
· Full mailbox sort and search capability.
· Easy access to all message parts and recipients.
· Easy access to attachments.
· Programs can work using either UIDs or sequence numbers.
· Single license includes all languages/platforms: .NET, IMAP ActiveX, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, C++, x64, etc.
· Supports non-English folder names (i.e. UTF-7 mailbox names).
· SOCKS4, SOCKS5 proxy support.
· HTTP proxy support
· Supports multi-threaded applications.
· Event callbacks for progress monitoring and abort capability.
· Stress-tested in ASP web farms with large numbers of simultaneous sessions.
· License provides for royalty-free redistribution of components with your application.
· Reliable and expertly engineered.
· Designed to hide the complexities of the IMAP protocol.
· Affordable per-developer licensing.
· Unlimited 1-Year phone and email support.
· Same-product upgrades to new versions are always free.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated CkCrypt and CkFtp C++ classes. (CkCrypt2 and CkFtp2 have been the primary C++ classes for encryption and FTP for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated Chilkat.Crypt and Chilkat.Ftp .NET classes. (The primary Chilkat .NET classes for encryption and FTP have been Chilkat.Crypt2 and Chilkat.Ftp2 for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the “Blacklist” class wherever it may have been present. This class has been deprecated for many years, and the online documentation for it was removed many years ago.
· (backward compatibility, C++ API) All C++ method arguments that were pointers to objects have now become references to objects. For example, if a method argument was “CkCert *”, it is now “CkCert &”. This cause a compilation error, but the coding fix is very simple (just dereference the pointer that is passed). There are two exceptions. One is for CkXml::Search* methods where the 1st argument may be NULL...