Chilkat Perl IMAP Library 9.4.1
Library to manage and read mails on an IMAP server
Chilkat Perl IMAP Library is very useful if you want to easily manage your mails on an IMAP server.
Chilkat Perl IMAP Library is available for the Mac OS X, Windows and Linux platforms.
- Supports S/MIME signed and encrypted email.
- Supports TLS/SSL IMAP (Both implicit and explicit via STARTTLS).
- Works with Exchange Server (all versions)
- Works with all IMAP servers
- Supports SSH tunneling (port forwarding).
- Full set of mailbox management features for adding, deleting, and renaming mailboxes.
- Easy to manage mail item flags for "seen", "draft", "answered", and "flagged".
- Preview mail by retrieving message summaries.
- Full mailbox sort and search capability.
- Easy access to all message parts and recipients.
- Easy access to attachments.
- Programs can work using either UIDs or sequence numbers.
- Single license includes all languages/platforms: .NET, IMAP ActiveX, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, C++, x64, etc.
- Supports non-English folder names (i.e. UTF-7 mailbox names).
- SOCKS4, SOCKS5 proxy support.
- HTTP proxy support
- Supports multi-threaded applications.
- Event callbacks for progress monitoring and abort capability.
- Stress-tested in ASP web farms with large numbers of simultaneous sessions.
- License provides for royalty-free redistribution of components with your application.
- Reliable and expertly engineered.
- Designed to hide the complexities of the IMAP protocol.
- Affordable per-developer licensing.
- Unlimited 1-Year phone and email support.
- Same-product upgrades to new versions are always free.
Chilkat Perl IMAP Library
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added the SendRawCommandB and SendRawCommandC methods.
- SEARCH now (internally) uses required RFC 3501 literal syntax for 8bit chars