Chilkat Encryption Objective-C Library is an easy to use, simple, powerful encryption, hashing, and digital signature library.
Chilkat Encryption Objective-C Library allows you to increase the security of your application.
Chilkat Encryption Objective-C Library is available only for the iOS and Mac OS X platforms.
Here are some key features of "Chilkat Encryption Objective-C Library":
· Symmetric Encryption: AES, Blowfish, Twofish, RC2, ARC4, DES, 3DES, PBES1, PBES2.
· Hash Algorithms: SHA-1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD4, MD5, HAVAL.
· Hash Algorithms: RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320.
· Encoding: Base64, hex, quoted-printable, URL-encoding.
· HMAC with any supported hash algorithm: HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA1, etc.
· Password-based Key Derivation Functions: PBKDF1, PBKDF2
· PKCS7 -- P7S and P7M creation, decryption, verification.
· Public key encryption/decryption with digital certificates.
· Digital signature creation/verification with digital certificates.
· Bzip2 in-memory compression.
· Encrypt / decrypt strings or byte data.
· Return encrypted data as Base64, quoted-printable, or hex-encoded strings.
· Hash strings or binary data using SHA1, MD2, MD5, HAVAL, SHA384, or SHA512.
· Public-key encryption with digital certificates.
· Create and verify digital signatures.
· Pre-convert Unicode strings to ANSI (single-byte/char) before encrypting.
· Pre-convert Unicode strings to any charset before encrypting, compressing, or hashing.
· Base64 encode strings or byte data.
· Hex-encode encode strings or byte data.
· Compress strings or byte data with the BZIP2 compression algorithm.
· Implements FIPS81 padding scheme for AES.
· Up to 256-bit encryption is supported.
· Set binary secret-key directly for symmetric encryption algorithms.
· Initialization vectors.
· CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) Mode
· ECB (Electronic Cookbook) Mode
· Random byte data generation.
· Streaming hashing (pass data to hashing functions in chunks).
· Streaming encryption (pass data to encryption functions in chunks).
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated CkCrypt and CkFtp C++ classes. (CkCrypt2 and CkFtp2 have been the primary C++ classes for encryption and FTP for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the deprecated Chilkat.Crypt and Chilkat.Ftp .NET classes. (The primary Chilkat .NET classes for encryption and FTP have been Chilkat.Crypt2 and Chilkat.Ftp2 for many years.)
· (backward compatibility) Removed the “Blacklist” class wherever it may have been present. This class has been deprecated for many years, and the online documentation for it was removed many years ago.
· (backward compatibility, C++ API) All C++ method arguments that were pointers to objects have now become references to objects. For example, if a method argument was “CkCert *”, it is now “CkCert &”. This cause a compilation error, but the coding fix is very simple (just dereference the pointer that is passed). There are two exceptions. One is for CkXml::Search* methods where the 1st argument may be NULL...