Open-source class library written in Java that comes with a series of classes designed to help developers to build Java Swing based apps with a OS X look and feel
BeoBasis is written in the Java programming language.
- Apple: classes that follow the recommend practices of Java on Mac.
- BeoCommon: general utilities.
- BeoExport: export routines for data.
- BeoLookFeel: classes that control the look and feel of Java Swing applications.
- BeoTable: classes that provide a sortable grid table for Java Swing applications.
- BeoZippin: classes that provide zip routines for Java Swing applications.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.22
- Updated the following to use the Desktop.getDesktop() family of functions: