Apptentive iOS SDK is an open source and free iOS library which enables developers to add a quick and easy in-app-feedback mechanism to any iOS app.
All feedback is sent to the Apptentive web service.
In order to use the ApptentiveConnect SDK, your iOS project must link against the following frameworks:
· Apple Xcode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We're dropping armv6 support. This means no more iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 2 support. This is in line with what we're seeing from app developers and other vendors of 3rd party libraries. If you really need armv6 support, let us know.
· Fixes IOS-71 Add callback after survey completion See the ATSurveys.h header for details.
· Added showTagline property on ATConnect. This allows you to hide the "Powered by Apptentive" logo text.
· Fixes IOS-78 Always send dates in english
· This bug was causing some dates to be sent localized to the server. Oops.
· Fixes IOS-79 Allow dev to prompt user to re-rate after new version installed
· When the "Reset rating prompt counters when app version changes" settings is enabled, if a user has already rated the app, that will be reset when they upgrade the app. The upshot of this is, users will be prompted to rate the app again after upgrade. You may want to do this if you want users to re-rate the app on a ver...