Apache Commons Pool 1.6
A simple Object pooling library
· A generic object pool interface that clients and implementors can use to provide easily interchangable pooling implementations.
· A toolkit for creating modular object pools.
· Several general purpose pool implementations.
Apache Commons Pool
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.5.7
- POOL-189: Awaken threads waiting on borrowObject when a pool has been closed and have them throw
- IllegalStateException. Prior to the fix for this issue, threads waiting in borrowObject when close was invoked on GOP or GKOP would block indefinitely. Thanks to Bill Speirs.
- POOL-192: Corrected total internal processing counter update in destroy. Prior to the fix for this issue, clear(key) was leaking capacity associated with elements in the
- pool being cleared. Thanks to Helge Dannenberg.