Apache Commons Pool is an easy to use library that provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects:
· A generic object pool interface that clients and implementors can use to provide easily interchangable pooling implementations.
· A toolkit for creating modular object pools.
· Several general purpose pool implementations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· POOL-189: Awaken threads waiting on borrowObject when a pool has been closed and have them throw
· IllegalStateException. Prior to the fix for this issue, threads waiting in borrowObject when close was invoked on GOP or GKOP would block indefinitely. Thanks to Bill Speirs.
· POOL-192: Corrected total internal processing counter update in destroy. Prior to the fix for this issue, clear(key) was leaking capacity associated with elements in the
· pool being cleared. Thanks to Helge Dannenberg.