phloc-html is a free, open-source Java-based library that enables you to easily create DOM trees of HTML elements with an easy to use API that hides the underlying HTML names from you and can perform consistency checks on the created tree.
phloc-html is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added possibility in HCCheckbox to disable the creation of hidden fields
· Updated to phloc-commons 4.0.3
· CollectingJSCodeProvider now implements ICloneable
· Added new class HCSpecialNodeHandler for JS/CSS node handling
· Added new method HCSetting.getAsHTMLStringWithoutNamespaces
· Added new HCRadioButton constructor overloads
· Extended JSHtml method list