Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in phloc-css 3.6.0:
- Extended CSSSimpleValueWithUnit API to perform some basic math
- Added support for nested @media rules
- Made CascadingStyleSheet and all contained classes Serializable
- Fixed error in determining the unit of String like "5rem" which was determined as "5em"
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 427 KB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Boris Gregorcic
- Home \ Development \ Java
phloc-css is a free and open-source library that allows you to read and write CSS2 and CSS3 files using Java. phloc-css has no logic for applying CSS onto HTML elements.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the phloc-css utility on your Mac are available HERE.
phloc-css is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Last updated on September 23rd, 2013
Runs on: Mac OS X (-)