JMock is a free Java library that supports test-driven development of Java code with mock objects. Mock objects help you design and test the interactions between the objects in your programs.
The jMock library:
· makes it quick and easy to define mock objects, so you don't break the rhythm of programming.
· lets you precisely specify the interactions between your objects, reducing the brittleness of your tests.
· works well with the autocompletion and refactoring features of your IDE
· plugs into your favourite test framework
· is easy to extend.
- CardinalityClause does not include new oneOf method
- Don't report "returns a default value" for void methods
- Support the new test runner architecture in JUnit 4.5
- Upgrade to CGLIB 2.2
- Incorporate Hamcrest mismatch reporting
- New Feature:
- Allow assert of State-Machine