Java implementation of a Fuzzy Logic software package
jFuzzyLogic is written in the Java programming language.
- Parametric optimization algorithms: Derivate, Gradient descent, Jump.
- FCL compliant
- Membership functions:
- Continuous: GenBell, Sigmoidal, Trapetzoidal, Gaussian, PieceWiseLinear, Triangular
- Discrete: Singleton, GenericSingleton
- Custom membership functions can be defined
- Continuous: CenterOfGravity, RightMostMax, CenterOfArea, LeftMostMax, MeanMax
- Discrete: CenterOfGravitySingletons
- Custom defuzzifiers can be easly created
- Function based deffuzifiers (e.g. "TERM drainage := FUNCTION (-2 * pressure * Ln(pressure)) + (temp * 4);");
- Rule aggregation (how rules are aggregated / accumulated): BoundedSum, Max, ProbOr, Sum, NormedSum
- Rule connection operators (AND, OR):
- Rule implication methods (activation): Min / Product