jFuzzyLogic implements a complete Fuzzy Control Logic compliance (FCL) as well as Fuzzy inference system (FIS).
jFuzzyLogic is written in the Java programming language.
Here are some key features of "jFuzzyLogic":
· Parametric optimization algorithms: Derivate, Gradient descent, Jump.
· FCL compliant
· Continuous: GenBell, Sigmoidal, Trapetzoidal, Gaussian, PieceWiseLinear, Triangular
· Discrete: Singleton, GenericSingleton
· Custom membership functions can be defined
· Continuous: CenterOfGravity, RightMostMax, CenterOfArea, LeftMostMax, MeanMax
· Discrete: CenterOfGravitySingletons
· Custom defuzzifiers can be easly created
· Function based deffuzifiers (e.g. "TERM drainage := FUNCTION (-2 * pressure * Ln(pressure)) + (temp * 4);");
· Rule aggregation (how rules are aggregated / accumulated): BoundedSum, Max, ProbOr, Sum, NormedSum
Rule connection operators (AND, OR):
· Rule implication methods (activation): Min / Product