Java interface to the ImageMagick command-line
im4java is a free and open source Java library that provides a interface to the ImageMagick command-line.
- supports most ImageMagick commands
- reuse a commandline multiple times for different set of images
- IM options and operators translate into similar method-names
- you can pipe input to and from ImageMagick commands
- BufferedImage support, i.e you can use BufferedImages as input to IM commands and pipe output of IM commands into a BufferedImage
- scarce documentation (but many examples in src/org/im4java/test/Test.java)
- easy support of additional commandline-tools (GraphicsMagick is a first candidate - first experimental support of gm convert as a proof of concept is available)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- input/UFRawinterface.txt: updated options to ufraw 0.18
- input/JPTinterface.txt: added option -arithmetic
- bin/mk-im4java: optimized code-generation for no-arg methods
- input/IMinterface.txt: added new options