The RESTClient is a Java based application that helps you to easily test and understand how web services work.
RESTClient provides a graphical user interface as well as a command line tool for batch execution of RCQ files (restclient-cli-X.jar download)
The RESTClient can be used to test a variety of HTTP communications modules.
The RESTClient is cross-platform and is capable to run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Issue 100 Multipart request body support.
· Issue 156 Copy cookie name-value pairs in response header added.
· Issue 155 Requests with auth elements when saved, were not openable.
· URL request body support.
· New tool accessible from menu for URL encoding / decoding.