PrimeFaces is a unique, easy to use, open source JSF component suite with various extensions.
PrimeFaces is written using Java and is available for all major platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "PrimeFaces":
· Rich set of components (HtmlEditor, Dialog, AutoComplete, Charts and many more).
· Built-in Ajax based on standard JSF 2.0 Ajax APIs.
· Lightweight, one jar, zero-configuration and no required dependencies.
· Ajax Push support via websockets.
· Mobile UI kit to create mobile web applications for handheld devices.
· Skinning Framework with 30 built-in themes and support for visual theme designer tool.
· Extensive documentation.
· Large, vibrant and active user community.
· Developed with "passion" from application developers to application developers.
· Java 1.5 or later