Orinoco is a small, simple API that allows developers to generate PDF documents with ease.
Orinoco is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Orinoco":
· Allows presentation of text in a variety of fonts and styles
· Headers, footers and page numbering
· Layout data in tables, with headings
· Background shading
· Paper sizes and page orientation
· Automatically handles line wrapping and page breaks
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fix