OSMO (Open Source Modelling Objects) is a free and open-source project that provides various utilities and libraries for modeling software behavior.
OSMO Tester is the major tool in this project, providing a model-based testing method.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the OSMO utility on your Mac are available HERE.
OSMO is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· @EndState removed
· Cleaned up old stuff
· Merged some end conditions to ElementCoverage end condition
· Added end condition for StateCoverage (of @StateName values)
· Added LengthProbability end condition
· Fixed bugs
· Added group support to test steps, guards, and pre-post-elements
· Added offline optimizer and associated test generation coverage mechanisms