Java Simon 3.4.0
Java application monitoring made simple
Monitors (familiarly called Simons) are placed directly into your code and you can choose whether you want to count something or measure time/duration.
- Flexible Manager facility with Simons organized in the tree hierarchy allowing recursive enable/disable.
- Various supportive utils/tools, JDBC proxy driver, Spring integration, JMX support.
- JDK 1.5 and higher compatible (JMX support requires JDK 1.6).
- Declarative configuration, callback support, fine-grained time measuring, ...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Splits can now use attributes too - no out of box support yet, but you can for instance store actual parameters of the method call in them for your own Callbacks.
- Some JDBC enhacements/fixes like this, this and this.
- Console shows active field for Stopwatchs too.
- You can sample multiple Simons with one JMX call.