Java Machine Learning Library is a library of machine learning algorithms and related datasets.
Machine learning techniques include: clustering, feature selection, regression, data pre-processing, classification, ensemble learning, voting, etc.
Here are some key features of "Java Machine Learning Library":
· A collection of machine learning algorithms
· Common interface for each type of algorithms
· Library aimed at software engineers and programmers, so no GUI, but clear interfaces
· Reference implementations for algorithms described in the scientific literature.
· Well documented source code.
· Plenty of code samples and tutorials.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Spectral clustering algorithms are available in SVN, will be included in the main release further down the line.
· A whole lot more unit tests
· Bayes classifiers
· More tutorials
· Improved sampling strategies