Java Machine Learning Library 0.1.7
Free and open source Java library for learning machine algorithms
Machine learning techniques include: clustering, feature selection, regression, data pre-processing, classification, ensemble learning, voting, etc.
- A collection of machine learning algorithms
- Common interface for each type of algorithms
- Library aimed at software engineers and programmers, so no GUI, but clear interfaces
- Reference implementations for algorithms described in the scientific literature.
- Well documented source code.
- Plenty of code samples and tutorials.
Java Machine Learning Library
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Spectral clustering algorithms are available in SVN, will be included in the main release further down the line.
- A whole lot more unit tests
- Bayes classifiers
- More tutorials