Jameleon is an open source automated testing framework that can be easily used by technical and non-technical users alike.
One of the main concepts behind Jameleon is to create a group of keywords or tags that represent different screens of an application. All of the logic required to automate each particular screen can be defined in Java and mapped to these keywords.
The keywords can then be organized with different data sets to form test scripts without requiring an in-depth knowledge of how the application works. The test scripts are then used to automate testing and to generate manual test case documentation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Jameleon-core requires Java 5 to compile and run.
· Hovers don't work in IE6 for Test Case Docs Fixes 1892799.
· 3.3-M5 requires Java 6 to run Fixes 1892308.
· Failed HTML Test Case Docs display malformatted under IE 7 Fixes 1891161.
· HTML Results don't use the testCaseDocsEncoding setting Fixes 1891154.
· HTML Test Case Docs 'data' values are duplicate Fixes 1891152.