JGraphT is a free Java graph library that provides mathematical graph-theory objects and algorithms. JGraphT supports various types of graphs including:
· directed and undirected graphs.
· graphs with weighted / unweighted / labeled or any user-defined edges.
· various edge multiplicity options, including: simple-graphs, multigraphs, pseudographs.
· unmodifiable graphs - allow modules to provide "read-only" access to internal graphs.
· listenable graphs - allow external listeners to track modification events.
· subgraphs graphs that are auto-updating subgraph views on other graphs.
· all compositions of above graphs.
You can create graphs based on: URLs, XML documents, Strings etc. You can even create graphs of graphs!
Here are some key features of "JGraphT":
· graph visualization using the JGraph library
· complete source code included
· comprehensive Javadocs.
· easy extensibility.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fix regression in DOTExporter inadvertently introduced by 0.8.2 changes.
· Add GridGraphGenerator, contributed by Assaf Mizrachi.
· Return coloring from ChromaticNumber, contributed by Harshal Vora.
· Fix bugs in KSP, contributed by Guillaume Boulmier; note that these bugfixes worsen the running time.
· Fix an object identity bug in CycleDetector, contributed by Matt Sarjent. -Add StoerWagnerMinimumCut, contributed by Robby McKilliam.
· Fix MANIFEST.MF, spotted by Olly.
· Make FloydWarshallShortestPaths.getShortestPaths unidirectional, contributed by Yuriy Nakonechnyy.