JFormDesigner's outstanding support for GroupLayout(Free Design), JGoodies FormLayout, GridBagLayout and TableLayout makes it easy to create professional looking forms.
JFormDesigner will help you design Swing GUIs quicker and easier and it will highly decrease the time spent on hand coding forms.
JFormDesigner will quickly pays back its cost in improved developer productivity and increased GUI quality.
NOTE: To be able to use JFormDesigner trial you will need to request a free evalution license from HERE.
Here are some key features of "JFormDesigner":
· Easy and intuitive to use, powerful and productive
· IDE plug-ins and stand-alone application
· WYSIWYG designer
· Standard and Open Source layout managers
· Menu designer
· JGoodies FormLayout and Clearthought's TableLayout support
· Localization suppor
· Support for events
· Based on JavaBeans standard
· Standard and custom swing JavaBeans
· Java code generator or runtime library
· Generation of nested classes
· Convert NetBeans and IntelliJ IDEA forms
· Convert JBuilder jbInit() methods
· Undo/redo and clipboard
· Simple offline product activation
· Java 5 or later
· 20 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Java code generator: Fixed missing "bundle" variable in initComponentsI18n() method when using custom 'getString' template.
· Java code generator: Listener methods are now ordered alphabetically.
· Java code generator: Invoke initComponentsI18n() before pack().
· Java code generator: No code generated for JTabbedPane.setDisabledIconAt() under special circumstances.
· Java code generator and FormCreator: JTabbedPane.setSelectedIndex() was invoked before adding tabs.
· Binding groups without children causes issues in the Bindings view.
· Border editor dialog: Catch exceptions that occur in painting border preview.
· IntelliJ IDEA plug-in: Fixed NPE in StructureViewWrapperImpl.setFile() (since IntelliJ IDEA 12.0.2).
· NetBeans plug-in: Support resources directory in Maven projects.
· Eclipse plug-in on Mac OS X: Support running JFormDesigner in Eclipse on Mac OS X Java 7 VM. Requires class sun.lwawt.macosx.CViewEmbeddedFrame in Java 7. At date of releas...