JBibTeX is a free and open-source BibTeX parser and formatter written in Java.
JBibTeX is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "JBibTeX":
· Parsing, manipulating and formatting of BibTeX bibliography files
· Parsing and pretty-printing of LaTeX field values
· Preserves characteristic layout
· Miniature JAR file, no external dependencies
· Sufficiently fast and robust. Parses Nelson H. F. Beebe's UNIX BibTeX bibliography file in less than 1 second