EasyLookAndFeel is a free and open source Java component that provides an easy way for adding dynamic Look-And-Feel functionality to Swing applications.
In most cases, applications need to add just one line of code to get this functionality working.
NOTE: EasyLookAndFeel is licensed and distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.
Here are some key features of "EasyLookAndFeel":
· Uses system's look-and-feel automatically;
· Gets look-and-feels available on system;
· Automatically holds last used look-and-feel in a transparent way;
· Provides an adapter interface to extend/customize component's interaction;
Provides a set of common Adapters:
· MenuLookAndFeelAdapter - Binds dynamic look-and-feel functionality to an existing JMenu;
· ComboBoxLookAndFeelAdapter - Binds dynamic look-and-feel functionality to an existing JComboBox;
· ListLookAndFeelAdapter - Binds dynamic look-and-feel functionality to an existing JList.