ERMaster 1.0.0 Build 20141209.0151 Alpha
A free and open source Eclipse plug-in that helps users create graphical ER diagrams, print, edit and export them to the desired locations
The ERMaster editor starts by default when the file with extension "*.erm" is opened by double-clicking. When you want to make the file newly, select [right-clicks in the project] -> [New] -> [other...] -> [ERMaster].
Input the file name, and select the database system to be used after the wizard opens. (Even after making the file, it is possible to change the database system. ) The file is made when the [Finish] button is pushed, and the editor starts.
- ERMaster is GUI editor for ER diagram.
- It runs as Eclipse plug-in.
- It can be done graphically to making ER diagram, printing ER diagram, exporting the DDL from ER diagram, etc. .
- Moreover, importing from DB, management of the group, and the historical management, etc. are supported.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.0 Build 20141122.2228 Alpha
- Bug Fix - for #105 For MySQL, the syntax of constraint name for unique key is incorrect in exported DDL.
- Bug Fix - for #104 [MySql]DROP INDEX Syntax Error
- Bug Fix - for #102 Incorrect CRLF of exported DDL.