CloverETL is a very useful, simple and reliable transformation and data integration tool which is both platform independent and resource-efficient.
CloverETL features a high scalability options, so it can easily be used on low-cost PC aside from high-end multi-processor servers.
CloverETL's flexibility option allows you to easily design and implement data migration solutions, data transformation applications and consolidation of data sources between dissimilar and heteregenous systems in your organization.
CloverETL also comes with an enhanced visual design, provided by data transformations and the CloverETL Designer tool.
Here are some key features of "CloverETL":
· Parallel execution of transformations
· Clustering - spreading execution of transformations over cluster of servers
· Transformation run scheduling capabilities
· Support for multi-user interaction (role and group based security module)
· Full logging of graphs executions with tracking history
· Performance tuned for the fastest transformation execution
· Pool of graphs for faster graph start-up time
· Thread pooling for better CPU resources utilization
· Pooled connections to databases for better performance
· Web Services style of API for managing execution of graphs (allows for rapid implementation of any Web Service)
· All communication is carried through HTTP/S protocol – easy integration into existing net infrastructure
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· documented that Cloudera 3 works only on Sun Java
· HTTPConnector should support PUT and DELETE methods
· HTTPConnector content should allow byte/cbyte data types
· CTL2 wrapper for returning capturing groups from regex
· improved visualization of error messages
· XMLWriter with underscore in key fails on server
· CharInputReader.skip skips bytes instead of characters
· UniversalDataReader wildcard redading fails on server
· XMLExtract extract element contents as text fails on databuffersize
· XmlExtract: parent field is not copied correctly
· Wildcard mapping does not check container type
· Improve Aggregate checkconfig
· MysqlDataWriter on MacOS
· UniversalDataReader: "Trim strings: not working when "quote strings" enabled
· XLSDataWriter: NPE when finishing writing into .xls file
· DBInputTable does not support empty strings empty strings are considered as null value