A very useful, simple and reliable transformation and data integration tool which is both platform independent and resource-efficient
In addition, CloverETL's flexibility option allows you to easily design and implement data migration solutions, data transformation applications and consolidation of data sources between dissimilar and heteregenous systems in your organization.
Moreover, CloverETL also comes with an enhanced visual design, provided by data transformations and the CloverETL Designer tool.
- Parallel execution of transformations
- Clustering - spreading execution of transformations over cluster of servers
- Transformation run scheduling capabilities
- Support for multi-user interaction (role and group based security module)
- Full logging of graphs executions with tracking history
- Performance tuned for the fastest transformation execution
- Pool of graphs for faster graph start-up time
- Thread pooling for better CPU resources utilization
- Pooled connections to databases for better performance
- Web Services style of API for managing execution of graphs (allows for rapid implementation of any Web Service)
- All communication is carried through HTTP/S protocol – easy integration into existing net infrastructure
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changed priority of edge-based explicit metadata propagation
- Tracking on edges with no record