Awake SQL 2.0.2
A free and open-source Java based framework that provides remote JDBC access through HTTP from Android and Java desktop applications
Regular JDBC calls can be included in the code of Java desktop apps like with a local database that accesses remote SQL databases in the cloud.
Awake SQL is a feature-rich utility: main data types are implemented, including blobs/clobs, and transactions are supported
Security has been taken into account from the design stage: server-side configuration lets admins specify strong authentication and security rules in order to protect the databases.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Awake SQL utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Architecture compatible with JDBC 4+ drivers and Servlets 2.5+ containers
- Support for JDBC syntax
- Support for multiple simultaneous connections
- Full support of database catalog queries (DatabaseMetaData and ResultSetMetaData.)
- Encryption with SSL/TLS.
- Unauthorized JDBC/SQL call alert
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed bugs:
- It was impossible to update two Blobs in the same table. This has been fixed.