Moroever, Atmosphere comes with extended support for Server Side Events (SSE), HTTP Streaming (Forever frame), Long-Polling, JSONP and WebSockets.
What's more, the Atmosphere framework is also compatible with all available Servlet-based servers (e.g. Resin, JBoss Jetty, GlassFish, Undertow, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere).
Further details on how to use it to create your own Java projects are available on the Atmosphere tutorial page.
- Support for creating Cloud-enabled web apps
- Very easy to use API
- Transparent fallback transports
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [JBossWeb] Prevent java.lang.IllegalStateException: Request object no longer valid when completing the request
- [Heartbeat][enableXDR][IE] Allow changing padding bytes, in 2.3, change whitespace to 'X'
- [WebSocket] onOpen called with wrong UUID on reconnect
- Deadlock issue related to DefaultBroadcaster and OnDisconnectInterceptor 2.0.10