Apache Jackrabbit is an open source and fully conforming implementation of the content repository for Java technology API (JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).
A content repository is a hierarchical content store with support for structured and unstructured content, full text search, versioning, transactions, observation, and more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [JCR-3233] Provide callback for consistency checker
· [JCR-3255] Access cluster node id
· [JCR-3389] Implement a MultiDataStore
· [JCR-3420] Improving Jackrabbit integration within OSGi and other ...
· [JCR-3443] Normalize String properties when ordering query results
· [JCR-1873] It should be possible to define how hrefs are generated for WebDav
· [JCR-3181] add test case for recovering from broken version history ...
· [JCR-3191] Update commons-io dependency from versiom 1.4 to 2.0.1
· [JCR-3209] lock token validity
· [JCR-3212] add TCK test for Info map of NODE_MOVED event on node reordering
· [JCR-3213] Speed up NodeIndexer.isIndexed() check
· [JCR-3229] FileRevision should have a flag to control whether to sync ...
· [JCR-3231] Replace BundleFsPersistenceManager with ...
· [JCR-3232] Improve FileRevision extensibility
· [JCR-3237] add missing name constants for mix:title
· [JCR-3242] Update to Lucene 3.6
· [JCR-3243] RepositoryStatistics should be ...