iWeb Valet is a Mac OS X app that provides a really easy way to create and publish great-looking websites.
iWeb Valet allows you to see how each webpage will look like as you work on it; you don't have to know anything about programming or web-authoring languages such as HTML.
Once you've created a webpage with iWeb Valet, instead of publishing your site to MobileMe, you can publish your site to a folder on a local destination (your hard disk, for example).
After that, you can use iWeb Valet to enhance in many ways your iWeb pages, and finally have your website uploaded on a FTP server.
Here are some key features of "iWeb Valet":
· Personalize iWeb page titles by adding a prefix of you choice.
· You may also add a favicon to any of your iWeb HTML pages.
· Disguise spam bots by encoding all email address in your iWeb pages, so that the email couldn’t be picked up by these bots.
· Add META tags to provide more information about your webpages and gain a top ranking on crawler-based search engines that support tags.
· Change the maximum size of all JPEG images of your site simultaneously and very quickly.
· Apply a fixed compression ratio to all JPEG images of your iWeb site folder, to save space in your web server.
· Add to your iWeb site folder other folders and files not managed by iWeb
· Size comparison files check: iWeb Valet will only upload files that have changed
· Option to remove the files in the destination when correspondent file is not present in the source directory, in order to save space in your web server, which will provide more room for documents as your site expands.
· iWeb 1.1 or later (2.0.x compatible).
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New widget to create automatic photo slideshows
· Implemented some GUI Enhancement