Trac Data Sources for Google Visualization API. Embed iGoogle gadgets using WikiFormatting.
TracGViz is a free and open source tool that provides components so that Trac will be able to use widgets and related technologies provided by Google.
- It allows to feed data managed by Trac to widgets based on Google Visualisation API.
- It allows embedding iGoogle Gadgets in wiki pages using WikiFormatting.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New ! GVizQuickJumpEntries offers data about interesting places in the repository (a.k.a. quick jump entries). This includes tags and branches, for instance. The data is provided by VersionControlRPC.
- Bug fixed: Formerly all revisions were included in the revision log if only individual revisions were requested. Now the result sets include just the information for the particular changesets supplied in rev parameter. Tested with both hg and svn.
- Bug fixed: Exception with message Invalid list index was raised when using Subversion backend when requesting the log for individual revisions. This works OK now for both hg and svn.
- Bug fixed: Wrong default value for fmt parameter in GVizChangesetDetails. Now it's OK.