TinyMCE enables you to convert HTML TEXTAREA fields or other HTML elements to editor instances.
TinyMCE is very easy to integrate into any Content Management System you may think of.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the TinyMCE utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "TinyMCE":
· Easy to integrate, takes only two lines of code.
· Customizable through themes and plugins.
· Customizable XHTML 1.0 output. Block invalid elements and force attributes.
· International language support (Language packs)
· Multiple browser support, Mozilla, MSIE, FireFox, Opera and Safari (experimental).
· PHP/.NET/JSP/Coldfusion GZip compressor, Makes TinyMCE 75% smaller and a lot faster to load.
· You can easily use AJAX to save and load content.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added new optional advanced tab for image dialog with hspace, vspace, border and style.
· Added new change event that gets fired when undo levels are added to editor instances.
· Added new removed_menuitems option enables you to list menu items to remove from menus.
· Added new external_plugins option enables you to specify external locations for plugins.
· Added new language_url option enables you to specify an external location for the language pack.
· Added new table toolbar control that displays a menu for inserting/editing menus.
· Fixed bug where IE 10 wouldn't load files properly from cache.
· Fixed bug where image dialog wouldn't properly remove width/height if blanked.
· Fixed bug where all events wasn't properly unbound when editor instances where removed.
· Fixed bug where data- attributes wasn't working properly in the SaxParser.
· Fixed bug where Gecko wouldn't properly render broken images.
· Fixed bug where Gecko wouldn't produce the same error dialog on paste as other browsers.
· Fixed bug w...