Additionally, TinyMCE enables you to convert HTML TEXTAREA fields or other HTML elements to editor instances.
Furthermore, TinyMCE is very easy to integrate into any Content Management System you may think of.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the TinyMCE utility on your Mac are available on the online TinyMCE Documentation page.
- Easy to integrate, takes only two lines of code.
- Customizable through themes and plugins.
- Customizable XHTML 1.0 output. Block invalid elements and force attributes.
- International language support (Language packs)
- Multiple browser support, Mozilla, MSIE, FireFox, Opera and Safari (experimental).
- PHP/.NET/JSP/Coldfusion GZip compressor, Makes TinyMCE 75% smaller and a lot faster to load.
- You can easily use AJAX to save and load content.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed bug with clicking on the scrollbar of the iframe would cause a JS error to be thrown.
- Fixed bug where null would produce an exception if you passed it to selection.setRng.
- Fixed bug where Ctrl/Cmd+Tab would indent the current list item if you switched tabs in the browser.
- Fixed bug where pasting empty cells from Excel would result in a broken table.