Lightweight and simple to use OS X bandwidth limiter designed to stay out of your way while working in the background
Slowy is created for web developers who need to test a website with a real-world connection, even on a local server.
- Custom bandwidth limit, latency, packet loss rate and port
- Multiple network presets
- Built on top of integrated Mac OS X technologies
- Slowy is not a proxy
- Slowy restricts the network traffic only to one port
- Lightweight and unobtrusive
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Allow multiple ports and ranges (separated by comma)
- Allow quick profile switching
- Improved memory management when running for a long time
- Improved profile settings form