SabreDAV is a free and open source framework that allows you to easily integrate your existing web application with WebDAV.
SabreDAV is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the SabreDAV utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Fully WebDAV compliant
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive.
- Passing all Litmus tests
- Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 webdav servers
- Locking support
- Custom property support
- Supports: RFC2518 and revisions from RFC4918
- Has built-in support for (basic/digest) authentication (RFC2617)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- #566: Another issue related to the migration script, which would cause scheduling to not work well for events that were already added before the migration.
- #567: Doing freebusy requests on accounts that had 0 calendars would throw a E_NOTICE.
- #579: Browser plugin can throw exception for a few resourcetypes that didn't have an icon defined.
- The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 3.3.4, sabre/http 3.0.4, and sabre/event 2.0.1.